Monday, June 1, 2009

blog.

“Blog”
I do not really know how to do this blog thing but this will be the beginning of my feeble attempt. I have been reading blogs of different people for a while now and they all seem to have their own specific flavor, which is the beauty of blogs. I am not sure where the idea of blogs came from or why they have become so popular but they are an incredible way of journaling and publicizing what is going on in our lives. Our world revolves so much around technology that blogs have become a great way to share our lives and opinions with the entire world. Though blogs are a terrific thing I strive not to do what has been done with so many great things in our world: to abuse it and use it for a purpose it was never intended for.
For my personal blog there are a few things I will strive to do with every post.
1. Use what I say as total glory to the Creator.
2. Every post will be given in English and in Spanish. This is a way for more people to read and as personal practice in translating.
3. Show what God is doing through my life, wherever I am.
4. Never give my opinion on anything as a way judging or bashing anyone.
5. End each post with a prayer.
“God, be with me as I begin doing this blog. Help me to use this as a way to reach out to more people and to personally grow closer to you. Help me not to abuse this or use it as a passive way to attack anything or anyone, but to take advantage of all its positive attributes. I love you so much and I want so badly that this blog is used for good. You have blessed us so richly to be able to do something like this. If any good comes out of this blog, it is all due to you. I love you everyday.”

“Blog”
En realidad no sé hacer esta cosa que llamamos “blogs” pero este será el principio de mi intento flojo. Hace un rato que leyo blogs de diferentes personas y todos parecen tener su propio sabor especifico, lo cual es la bondad de blogs. No estoy seguro de donde vino la idea de blogs o la razón porque se han hecho tan popular pero son una manera incredible de llevar y hacer público lo que está pasando en nuestras vidas. Nuestro mundo revuelve tanto en la tecnología que blogs se han hecho una gran manera a compartir nuestras vidas y opiniones con el mundo entero. Aunque blogs son maravilloso me esfuerzo no hacer lo que ha sido hecho con muchas buenas cosas en el mundo: abusarlo y usarlo por un propósito para que nunca tuviera la intención de hacer.
Para mi blog personal hay unas cosas que me esforzaré hacer con cada correo.
1. Usar lo que digo como la gloria total al Creador
2. Cada correo será dado en Inglés y Español. Este es una manera para más personas leer y tambien como una práctica en traducir.
3. Compartir lo que hace Dios por mi vida, dondequiera estoy.
4. Nunca dar mi opinión como una manera de juzgar ni golpear con nadie.
5. Terminar cada correo con una oración.
“Dios, esté conmigo como empiezo hacer este blog. Ayudame usarlo en una manera para llegar a más personas y personalmente hacerme más cerca a ti. Ayudame no abusarlo ni usarlo como una manera pasiva para atacar a nadie, sino aprovechar de todos los atributos positivos. Te quiero mucho y quiero mucho que el blog sea usado para el bueno. Me has bendecido tan generosamente poder hacer algo como así. Si algo bueno sale de este blog, te es todo debido. Te amo cada día.”

No comments:

Post a Comment