Saturday, August 29, 2009

interns.

“interns”
Being an intern for MannaDR is a huge blessing.
On August 8th of this year I returned to the United States after my third summer of being an intern. Being an intern is an awesome job and I would recommend it to anyone. This summer was awesome in its own way, and very different than the other two summers. One of the best parts of the job is getting to know and working with the other interns.
This year’s interns were awesome. We had a terrific summer and learned so much together. They taught me a lot and I will never forget them. The interns were:
Hunter Main
Richard Parsons
Haley Lehman
Audrey Parker
Lindsey Bynum
and me
Thank you so much to every single one of you. You all taught me so much. I have you all in my prayers and miss you so much.
“God, the internships in the Dominican Republic have been a huge part of my life and been a part of a huge transformation in my life. I am so thankful to every person I have interned with and to all the Manna team that has helped us work together. I pray that all the interns from this summer learned as much as I did and that they grew deeper in their relationships with you. They are in my prayers and I pray that they continue to stay close to you. Keep them safe. I love you every day.”

“los interns”
Ser un intern para MannaDR es un gran bendión.
El 8 de agosto de este año llegué a los Estados Unidos después de mi tercer verano de ser un intern. Ser un intern es incredible y yo lo recomendaría a todos. Este verano era impotente en su propio sentido, y muy diferente que todo los otros. Uno de los partes mejores del trabajo es conocer y trabajar con los interns. Los interns de este año eran incredible. Tuvimos un verano terrífico y aprendimos mucho juntos. Me enseñyaron mucho y nunca los olvidaré. Eran:
Hunter Main
Richard Parsons
Haley Lehman
Audrey Parker
Lindsey Bynum
y yo
Muchas gracias a todo de ustedes. Uds. me enseñyaron mucho. Todo de uds. están en mis oraciones y les extraño mucho.
“Dios, los veranos que he pasado en la Republica Dominicana como un intern han sido un gran parte de mi vida y han sido parte de un transformación grande en la vida mía. Estoy tan agradecido a cada persona con quien he internado y a todo del equipo Manna que nos han ayudado trabajar juntos. Oro que todos los interns de este verano aprendieran tan mucho como yo y que se desarrollaran su relaciónes contigo. Están en mis oraciones y oro que sigan quedarse cerca a ti. Guárdales. Te amo todos los días.”

No comments:

Post a Comment