Tuesday, October 13, 2009

to be.

“to be”
I am here in the Dominican Republic and it is hot.
It is a little crazy right now as I am adjusting and getting settled in.
I am staying in the Amy’s house while they are on a little vacation in Florida.
I am trying to find my place in a place I know very well but do not know outside of the summer.
I am not sure yet where I am going to live yet. Due to some recent changes in the work here it looks likely that I am going to live out in the country instead of the city.
It is weird to know that this is now my full time job, and that I am here for longer than I am used to being here. I am not sure when it will hit me, but I am sure it will.
I am so excited and so ready to see all the things God has planned for me in this place.
“God, thank you. Thank you for getting here safe, and thank you for getting my luggage here even though it was a day later arriving than I was. I was very nervous and scared they day before I left but when I arrived and was actually here, I knew for sure that this was what you had called me to do. I love you every day.”

“ser/estar”
Estoy aquí en la Republica Dominicana y hace muy calor.
Está poco loco ahora como estoy acostumbrándome a todo.
Estoy quedado en la casa de los Amys mientras que estén de vacación en Florida.
Estoy tratando de encontrar mi lugar en un lugar que conozco bien pero no lo conozco fuera del verano.
No estoy seguro dondo voy a vivir. Debido a unos cambios en el trabajo aquí parece que voy a vivir en el campo en vez de la ciudad.
Es extraño saber que ya ahora este es mi trabajo y que estoy aquí por más tiempo a que estoy acostumbrado. No estoy seguro cuando voy a realizar esto.
Estoy muy emocionante saber lo que tiene planeado Dios para mi en este lugar.
“Dios, gracias. Gracias que llegara seguro y gracias que llegara mi equipaje aun si llegó un día despues de que llegué yo. Yo estaba muy nervioso el día antes de irme pero cuando llegué y estaba aquí yo me di cuenta de nuevo y sabía que Dios tiene proposito para mi en este lugar. Te amo todos los días."

No comments:

Post a Comment