Friday, September 25, 2009

we care.

“we care”
Recently the We Care Ministries did a campaign at the Red Bank church. It was two uplifting and encouraging weeks of getting back to the most important part of our lives: The Gospel. Door knocking was never something that I thought I would enjoy or even be good at, not that my enjoyment is of any importance. Over thirty people obeyed the Gospel and had their “ear pierced” as a committed follower of the Creator. There were some incredible stories and they were all of huge encouragement.
I Corinthians 15:3-4
I passed on to you what I received, of which this was most important: that Christ died for our sins, as the Scriptures say; that he was buried and was raised to life on the third day as the Scriptures say.
“God, I pray that all of these new Christians stay close to you and that they are accepted within the congregation at Red Bank. Thank you for the uplift while I am here in the United States and continued training on how to let you use me to win souls. I love you everyday.”

“we care”
Recientemente el “We Care” Ministerios hiceiron campaña en la iglesia en Red Bank. Eran dos semanas muy animadas de regresar a la parte más importante de nuestras vidas: El Evangelio. Tocando puertas nunca era algo de que pensaba gozarme o ser bueno en, no que el goce mío es de cualquiera importancia. Más que trienta personas obedecieron el evangelio y tuvieron “la oreja horadada” como seguidor cometido del Creador. Había unas historias incredibles y todos me animaron mucho.
I Corintios 15:3-4
Lo Primero que hice fue transmitirles lo que me enseñaron: que Cristo murió por nuestros pecados, de acuerdo con las Escrituras; que fue sepultado y que al tercer día se levantó de la tumba, según las Escrituras.
“Dios, oro que todos los nuevos Cristianos se queden cerca de ti y que sean aceptado en la Congregación en Red Bank. Gracias por el animo mientras que estoy en los Estados Unidos y sigo aprendiendo como dejarte usarme para ganar almas. Te amo todos los días.”

No comments:

Post a Comment