Saturday, January 30, 2010

A good Friend

“A good friend”
I have a lot of great friends here, something that has made moving here much smoother and easier. One of those great friends of mine is someone who has been around here and with Manna for a very long time. His name is Wilson and for those of you that come here often you all know who Wilson is. Wilson has been a great friend of mine for a while now. He has been a huge help to me when I needed it, which has been quite often. He has left Bobita for Santo Domingo and I will miss him dearly and pray that he comes to visit here often.
To Wilson, though I seriously doubt you will ever read this, I do love you and will miss you a lot. You have been a great friend and a huge help to me. I will not forget you nor all the fun times we have had together. Do not forget who you are and where you have come from. In everything you do and everywhere you go look to your Creator for guidance. When you mess up, as we all do, do not hesitate to run to God, he will meet you with open arms. You are in my prayers.
“God, stay with Wilson, guide him and protect him. He is a great friend of mine and I will miss him a lot. I love you everyday.”

“Un buen amigo”
Yo tengo muchos amigos buenos aquí en La Republica Dominican, algo que me ha ayudado en la mudanza aca. Uno de esos amigos míos es alguien que tiene mucho tiempo aquí y con Manna tambien. Se llama Wilson y a todos de ustedes que han venido aquí ya saben quien es Wilson. Wilson y yo tenemos muchos ratos seiendo buenos amigos. Él me ha ayudado mucho cuando lo necesitaba, lo cual ha sido mucho. Él ha había ido de Bobita para Santo Domingo y lo voy a extrañar mucho y oro que venga a visitar.
A Wilson, pues en serio dudo que lo vayas a leer este, te amo y te voy a extrañar mucho. Has sido bueno amigo y me has ayudado mucho. No te olvido ni todos los tiempos buenos que hemos pasado. No se te olvides quien tu eres ni de donde vienes. En todo que hagas y dondequiera que estés mira a su creador por tu guía. Cuando falles, como todos de nosotros, no vaciles de devolver a Dios. Estás en mis oraciones.
“Dios, quedete con Wilson, guíalo y protégelo. Es un buen amigo y lo extraño mucho. Te amo todos los días.”

No comments:

Post a Comment