Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009.

"2009"
Wow how fast a year goes and how much can change in one short year. When I started 2009 I was entering my final semester of college and had no idea what this year was going t
o hold. God has done amazing things in just one year in showing me exactly what he wants for me.
Top 5 Highlights from 2009

March- Spring Break Trip to the Dominican Republic and invitation to work with MannaDR.
April- Final Spring Sing of my college career. Spring Sing was something I did all four years of my college life and something I loved and miss so very much. I have many friends that came from being in Sp
ring Sing.
May- Graduation from Harding University, a school that I loved and miss a lot because of some great relationships and friends I had through the school.
October- Move to the Dominican Republic to join the MannaDR team.
December- Magi groups to the Dominican Republic and traditional family vacation to Gatlinburg.
“God thank you so much for the year 2009 and I ask that you continue to be with me in
the year 2010. I promise to continue working on my relationship with you in this year. I know you are always there for me and I pray that you continue to show what you want from me. I love you everyday.”

"2009"
¡Wow, que rapido un año va y cuanto puede cambiar en un año corto! Cuando empezó el año 2009 yo empezaba el semestre final en la universidad y no tenía ninguna idea lo que iba a pasar en este año. Dios ha hecho cosas incredibles en un año en ensenyándome exactamente lo que el quiere de me.
Primeros cinco puntos culminantes de 2009.

Marzo- Viaje de Pri
mavera a la Republica Dominicana y la invitación a trabajar con MannaDR.
Abril- El último Spring Sing. Spring Sing era algo en que participé todos los años de la universidad y algo que encantaba mucho y voy a extrañar mucho. Yo tengo muchos amigos que vino de estar en Spring Sing.
Mayo- Me gradué de la universidad de Harding, una universidad que encantaba mucho y extraño mucho por relaciones grandes y amigos yo tengo por la universidad.
Octubre- Me mudé a la Republica Dominicana para trabajar con MannaDR.

Diciembre- Los grupos de Magi y la vacation con mi familia a Gatlinburg.
“Dios, gracias por el año 2009 y pido que sigas estando conmigo en el año 2010. Yo prometo siguir en mi relación contigo. Yo sé que siempre estás para mi y oro que sigas ensenyándome lo que quieres de me. Te amo todos los días.”

No comments:

Post a Comment