Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Letters.

“Letters”
Tommy and Jill Reese are here on a trip helping us distribute Magi gifts to three local communities. They are a huge blessing to have here. They are so encouraging and so uplifting and just fun to be around. More than just fun they are a very familiar place from what I used to call home. I do not really know what that word means anymore but a future blog will be devoted totally to that subject. And from that place they brought a few letters from people from the Red Bank church. These letters were a huge encouragement and just brought a joy to me knowing that even though it is difficult for me to communicate with anyone in the United States, there is always a way.
To Mom, Uncle Ed and Aunt D, Steve and Debbie Lusk, Tommy and Denise, and Joan Brady thank you so much. You have no idea what those letters did for me.
“God thank you for people. Thank you for Tommy and Jill and all those people who took a minute to write me a letter. Just knowing that there are people thinking about me gives me a pure joy. Keep these people safe. I love you every day.”

“Cartas”
Tommy y Jill Reese están aquí en un viaje ayudandonos distribuir los regalos de Magi a tres comunidades locales. Ellos son un gran bendición tener aca. Están alentadores y es muy divertido estar con ellos. Más que solamente el divertido, son personas que conozco bien de un lugar que yo llamaba mi hogar. En realidad no entiendo esa palabra peron un blog en el futuro será dado a tal asunto. Y de este lugar ellos me trayeron unas cartas de personas en de la iglesia en Red Bank. Las cartas eran un gran ánimo y me trayeron gozo saber que aunque no pueda comunicarme bien con nadie en Los Estados Unidos, siempre hay una manera.
A mi madre, Tío Ed y Tía D, Steve y Debbie Lusk, Tommy y Denise, y Joan Brady muchas griacias. No tienen uds. ninguna idea lo que me hizo esas cartas.”Dios gracias por personas. Estoy agradecido por Tommy y Jill y todas las personas que sacrificaron un rato para escribirme una carta. Solamente saber que haya personas pensando en mi, me trae un gozo puro. Guárdeles. Te amo todos los dias.”

No comments:

Post a Comment