Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Problems

Thanks to my terrific family I have a new computer. (They are not terrific because they helped me get a new computer). My other computer was getting weird. I did not think it was posting anything from this year because it would not let me see the posts. It turns out that I think they were getting posted I just could not see them. I do not know what the problem was but hopefully it is fixed now so that I can post and know that it is getting posted.
Thanks for you patience.
Dear God,
what a great family I have. Help me to never take advantage of the things that I have. Help me to always be grateful for the countless blessings I have, including a computer that does not always cooperate. At least I have a computer.
I love you everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment